Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Twitter and all that

I don't know if it is micro-blogging or something else altogether.

It's that I can't wrap my head around it.

I couldn't wrap my head around blogs either - it took me a long time, and once I did, I was hooked.

The reason I didn't blog earlier was because I thought it's not exactly writing. And I didn't appreciate the idea of a diary being maintained for all to read. For that's what I thought blogs were.

But I finally figured for myself that it's just a way to communicate with anybody who wants to see your work. And if you like communicating, well, wow! What more could you ever ask for?

I don't know if I'll ever have a twitter feed - but I'll be very interested to know if my perceptions change in this case as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment