Sunday, March 29, 2009

The Times, They're A-Changing

And how.

I got hold of this report through this link - and there's some surprises hidden in there.

I'm not quite sure how much importance one should attach to surveys - this fear is fueled by watching people fill in surveys (and I've been guilty of some... imaginative responses myself) - but for what it's worth, marketing departments the world over seem to think it's not quite so bad after all.

Apparently firms are ok with marketing departments continuing to do more work. There's more accountability, and there's a renewed interest in tracking and measurement. But overall, not so bad.

Of course, there's the fear of cutbacks in terms of budgets and people, but so what else is new?

Which, in my opinion, makes sense.
Anytime is a good time to market.

No comments:

Post a Comment